All players who attend New York International Academy have the option to earn 6 college credits through our educational program set up for those student-athletes who want to get a head start.
The two courses we have available are Math 101 and English 101. All student-athletes will take the courses online under the teaching supervision of our highly qualified Teacher, Tyler Wolford. Mr Wolford will be present to assist our student-athletes in learning and help them get through the courses successfully.
Players will be able to study online in the classroom and at the player accommodation in their own time for additional study and homework. Homework and deadlines will be set and will need to be met in order for student-athletes to gain all 6 of the accredited college credits.
- Improve your chances of graduating on time
- Save money on college costs
- Learn time-management
- Develop your study skills
- Improve your chances of getting into the college you want
- Possibility of graduating early
- Helps ease your academic load
- May allow you to register ahead of some freshman classes